The training prepares students for a career in airline/ sea/ road cargo reservations, in adherence to proper packaging, documentation, warehousing and shipping.
- Operations of freight forwarders and airline cargo units.
- Standard cargo acceptance procedures and document completion
- Cargo rating principles and loading procedures.
- apply the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations correctly
- Understand the legal requirements and responsibilities of shippers, agents and airlines.
- properly packed, marked and labeled
- Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods.